Stay up to date with the latest from The Air Charter Association and aviation industry news.
9th June 2022
Position Available – The ACA Training Manager
As the Training Manager at The Air Charter Association, you will be a core part of a small collaborative team, leading our training and developing the training packages offered to members of the Association. We are looking for an enthusiastic, diligent, and highly motivated person to lead and deliver our international training growth plans.
Primarily based at home but always connected to the rest of the team, and we regularly get together for meetings in London and at member events. This is a part-time role but with flexibility on working hours outside of delivering the training courses. We currently deliver 4-5 broker training courses per year and are looking to increase this to 8-12 courses including international venues, new subjects, and online courses.
The ACA is the leading worldwide trade association for companies and individuals engaged in aircraft charter. Our members are accredited as experienced and trustworthy professionals which provide credibility in their commercial dealings. We support our members with expert guidance on regulation, compliance, and best practice; offer bespoke training, unrivalled business networking events, and work closely with aviation regulators and government bodies on key industry issues.
Our new colleague will need to have prior experience in the air charter Industry.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
– Become the Association’s Lead trainer – delivering the Air Charter Broker Training course both in the UK and overseas.
– To coordinate the set up and arrange the logistics of all training courses.
– To develop online training courses using the Association selected LMS.
– To update existing training material and develop new courses in related fields, expanding the courses available to Association member companies.
– To join the Training Working Group, comprised of our non-executive board, to co-ordinate and drive group initiatives.
– Design and manage marketing mailshots to advertise courses.
– Update and maintain the member records in the company CRM system.
– Support the Executive Team as required with production of The ACA’s events, exhibitions and visits.
– Attend Association events to support setup, coordination and pack up.
– Occasional answering and managing the Association telephone calls (remotely) at the request of the Business & Events Manager.
We are looking for:
– Minimum 5 years’ experience working as an Air Charter Broker
– Knowledge and experience of presenting
– Experience in training with excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
– Understanding and capability to design online training using an LMS
– Able to prioritise work
– Display a flexible attitude
– Strong organisational skills, precise and accurate, with an attention to detail
– A self-motivated and focused approach to work
– Multilingual skills will be beneficial
In return, we offer:
– £33,000 GBP annual salary based on 4 days per week (FTE £44,000 GBP)
– Joining a small, motivated and dedicated team running a fast-growing global Association
– Flexible working
– Collaborative home working using Microsoft Teams
– Training and aviation industry experience
If you feel this is the perfect role for you then please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org