Air Charter Excellence Awards
The ACA’s prestigious Air Charter Excellence Awards take place in the autumn. Companies from the industry are recognised and awarded for excellence in their field.
Our prestigious headline event of the year is the Air Charter Excellence Awards. Highlighting the very best our industry has to offer and all the hard work that goes on behind the scenes.
* The event is attended by over 400 guests – see list of companies here.
* Pre-dinner Networking Reception
* Gala Dinner; three courses
* The Excellence Awards Ceremony
* Post-event informal networking party
The Air Charter Excellence Awards 2022
For 2022 the event will take place on Thursday 17 November at the Hilton Metropole, Brighton, the largest residential conference centre in the UK. The event starts with reception drinks from 16.30, followed by the Gala Dinner and Awards presentation, and evening-only guests can join from 19.30. Sponsorship packages are available now so please get in touch if you are interested in showcasing your company at one of the most popular industry events of the year. View event details here and promotional opportunities here.
To book tickets (£125pp + 20% UK VAT / €180 EUR) please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the 2022 finalists here.
The Awards Categories are…
- Executive Passenger Charter Operator of the Year – sponsored by London Southend Jet Centre
- Commercial Passenger Charter Operator of the Year – sponsored by ACC Aviation
- Cargo Charter Operator of the Year – sponsored by ACP Worldwide
- Helicopter Charter Operator of the Year – sponsored by Harrods Aviation (Air Harrods)
- Charter Operators’ Broker of the Year (only operators may vote) – sponsored by Titan Airways
- Handling Agent or FBO of the Year – sponsored by Luxaviation
- Aircraft Manufacturer of the Year – sponsored by Flight Consulting Group
- NextGen Group’s Young Person of the Year – sponsored by Farnborough Airport
- Sir Michael Marshall Award for Sustainability in aviation – sponsored by Cambridge City Airport
The winners are selected through a combination of member voting and deliberations by our industry adjudication panel.
Photos of the 2021 event can be downloaded here – please credit any images you share to Susanne Hakuba.