The ACA 'NextGen' Group is a team of young industry professionals, all under the age of 35, created to help set the direction of the Association and shape the industry’s future.
The Next Gen Group
The group’s responsibilities are to showcase and support the industry’s many varied, rewarding and challenging career opportunities by raising awareness and encouraging young people to consider a career in the sector. In addition, the group is set to guide and support the development of the Association’s work on sustainability and innovation, allowing our industry to move forward towards the goal of carbon Net Zero. The group is also working within the industry to develop wider membership engagement.
The current members of The ACA’s NextGen group include representatives from across the Association’s widespread membership:
- Patrick Lucy – Avinode (Chair)
- Alina Minaeva – Volanteus (Deputy Chair)
- Yann Jaccard – Simply Jet
- Brad Wright – Business Air News
- Michelle McMullan – Air Charter Scotland
- Sam Towler – Signum Aviation
- George Romeril – Isle-Fly
- Nicola-Jane Sellers – ExecuJet Europe
- Jordan Penning – Air Charter Service
- Samantha Whitfield – Flight Consulting Group
- Scott Butcher – Starflight Aviation
The group is delivering careers presentations to university and college students, to promote the aviation industry and air charter as a future career opportunity. This is a key part of developing awareness and understanding of the industry and the wide range of opportunities it offers.
Members of the NextGen Group play a key part of The ACA Sustainability and Innovation Working Group. Looking towards our sustainable futures and the common goal of achieving Net Zero our focus is to continue educating the benefits and provide opportunities for members to innovate and reduce emissions.