Skip to main content Site map

Nominate now for the BACA Excellence Awards 2018


Stay up to date with the latest from The Air Charter Association and aviation industry news.

Back to news

5th July 2018

Nominate now for the BACA Excellence Awards 2018

The BACA Excellence Awards will take place at our Autumn Luncheon at Guildhall on 3rd October 2018.

We invite you to nominate candidates now!
Go to .

This year we are slightly changing the way in which the Awards work; nominations for any aviation company around the world can be made by any person or organisation and we’ll be also be promoting this through fellow industry bodies.  You do not have to be a BACA Member to nominate or to be nominated.

A shortlist in each of our six categories will be drawn up and then BACA Members, together with a panel of independent industry experts from aviation trade associations around the world will vote on the nominations.

The votes of the independent industry experts will account for 60% of the overall vote and the remaining 40% to the BACA Membership.

You can nominate candidates online here and don’t forget to send us your supporting text for your nomination.


Sign-up to receive news & event information