Air Charter Excellence Awards
The ACA’s prestigious Air Charter Excellence Awards take place in October where companies from the industry are recognised and awarded for excellence in their field.
Our prestigious headline event of the year is the Air Charter Excellence Awards. Highlighting the very best our industry has to offer and all the hard work that goes on behind the scenes.
For 2021 the event took place on Thursday 14th October at the Hilton Metropole, Brighton, the largest residential conference centre in the UK. The event started with reception drinks from 16.30, followed by the Gala Dinner and Awards presentation, and evening-only guests joining from 19.30.
A full list of winners can be seen at https://www.theaircharterassociation.aero/winners-of-the-aca-excellence-awards-2021/
Photos can be downloaded here – please credit any images you share to Susanne Hakuba.
Thanks to our sponsors Air One Aviation, Centreline (Pula Aviation Group), 8020 Communications, ACC Aviation Hunt & Palmer, IW Aviation, Luxaviation, Marshall Aerospace, Network Aviation Group and RVL Group.
- The event is attended by over 400 guests
- Pre-dinner Networking Reception
- Full Three Course Dinner
- The Excellence Awards Ceremony
- Post-event informal networking party
The Awards Categories are…
- Executive Passenger Charter Operator of the Year
- Commercial Passenger Charter Operator of the Year
- Cargo Charter Operator of the Year
- Handling Agent or FBO of the Year
- Aircraft Manufacturer of the Year
- NextGen Group’s Young Person of the Year
- Sir Michael Marshall Award for Sustainability in aviation
- The ACA Chairman’s Award
The winners are selected through a combination of member voting and deliberations by our industry adjudication panel.
You can find details of the finalists here.
The 2021 Adjudication panel is…
- Kurt Edwards – Director General, International Business Aviation Council
- Sarah Sillars OBE – Master Coachmaker, The Worshipful Company of Coachmakers and Coach Harness
- Kevin Ducksbury – Chairman, The ACA
- Julie Black – Deputy Chair, The ACA