Air Charter Excellence Awards
The ACA’s prestigious Air Charter Excellence Awards take place in October where companies from the industry are recognised and awarded for excellence in their field.
Our prestigious headline event of the year is the Air Charter Excellence Awards. Highlighting the very best our industry has to offer and all the hard work that goes on behind the scenes.
For 2021 the event will take place on Thursday 14th October at the Hilton Metropole, Brighton, the largest residential conference centre in the UK. The event starts with reception drinks from 16.30, followed by the Gala Dinner and Awards presentation, and evening-only guests joining from 19.30. Contact Madeleine Field to book tickets (£95.00 pp) or for details on 2021 Awards Sponsorship packages at firstname.lastname@example.org
Event runs from 1630 to midnight (bar closes at 01.00)
- The event is attended by over 400 guests
- Pre-dinner Networking Reception
- Full Three Course Dinner
- The Excellence Awards Ceremony
- Post-event informal networking party
The Awards Categories are…
- Executive Passenger Charter Operator of the Year
- Airline Passenger Charter Operator of the Year
- Cargo Charter Operator of the Year
- Handling Agent or FBO of the Year
- Aircraft Manufacturer of the Year
- Young Person of the Year
- Sir Michael Marshall Award for Sustainability in aviation
- The ACA Chairman’s Award
The winners are selected through a combination of member voting and deliberations by our industry adjudication panel.
You can find details of the finalists here and email us for details on how to vote (members only in the final round).
The 2021 Adjudication panel is…
- Kurt Edwards – Director General, International Business Aviation Council
- Sarah Sillars OBE – Master Coachmaker, The Worshipful Company of Coachmakers and Coach Harness
- Kevin Ducksbury – Chairman, The ACA
- Julie Black – Deputy Chair, The ACA