Air Charter Excellence Awards
The ACA’s prestigious Air Charter Excellence Awards take place in October where companies from the industry are recognised and awarded for excellence in their field.
Our prestigious headline event of the year is the Air Charter Excellence Awards. Highlighting the very best our industry has to offer and all the hard work that goes on behind the scenes.
For 2021 the event will take place on Thursday 21st October at the Millennium Conference Centre at the Copthorne Hotel Effingham, near London Gatwick Airport, one of the largest venues in the South East. Contact Madeleine Field for information on promotional opportunities at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The event is attended by over 400 guests
- Pre-dinner Networking Reception
- Full Three Course Dinner
- The Excellence Awards Ceremony
- Post-event informal networking party
Member companies nominate exceptional companies and individuals for consideration for an award and a combination of member voting and board decisions select the winners.
The Awards Categories are:
- Executive Passenger Charter Operator of the Year
- Airline Passenger Charter Operator of the Year
- Cargo Charter Operator of the Year
- Handling Agent or FBO of the Year
- Aircraft Manufacturer of the Year
- Young Person of the Year
- Sir Michael Marshall Award for Diversity in Air Charter
- The ACA Chairman’s Award