Stay up to date with the latest from The Air Charter Association and aviation industry news.
8th August 2017
Book your place at ACE’17 now!
There are only a few days left to book your booth at Air Charter Expo and gain from maximum pre-show publicity.
After the end of this week, the floor plan will be finalised with just a few booths left, and we will also close entries into the ACE show catalogue, which will be presented to all visitors at the show on Tuesday September 12th at London Biggin Hill Airport. Full event details are at http://www.aircharterexpo.com/exhibit.html
By exhibiting at ACE, you will enjoy a superb day of networking with your key customers – aircraft operators and charter brokers – at the only event that recognises the vital role that business aviation charter plays.
You will be in the company of:
* 60 other exhibiting companies
* A first class static aircraft display – from intercontinental business jets to helicopters. More aircraft are being added to the display as we get closer to the date.
* A superb training and seminar programme
* A structured day for attendees, senior management in the morning and more junior staff in the afternoon
* An unbeatable combination of business, networking and social activities
More than 25% of visitors registered to attend ACE17 are from outside of the UK – this is a truly international event, make sure you don’t miss out on being part of it.
For further details, contact:-
Air Charter Expo
BACA – The Air Charter Association
Air Charter Expo is a trading style of Stansted News Limited.
Registered address – 134 South Street, Bishop’s Stortford, Herts, CM23 3BQ, UK Stansted News Limited is a company registered in England: No 2224522