Stay up to date with the latest from The Air Charter Association and aviation industry news.
18th August 2022
The Air Charter Excellence Awards 2022 – Finalists!
Executive Passenger Charter Operator of the Year (18 seats or less)
This Award recognises the efforts of any executive passenger air charter operator from around the world.
Air Hamburg https://www.air-hamburg.de/en/
Excellent Air https://excellentair.de
Omni Executive Aviation https://www.omniaviation.pt/
Commercial Passenger Charter Operator of the Year (19 seats and above)
This Award recognises the efforts of any commercial passenger air charter operator from around the world.
2Excel Aviation https://www.2excelaviation.com/
Air Alsie https://www.alsie.com/
Air Horizont https://airhorizont.com/
Titan Airways https://www.titan-airways.com/
Cargo Charter Operator of the Year
This Award recognises the efforts of any air cargo charter operator from around the world.
Antonov Airlines https://www.antonov.com/en/airlines
Cargolux Airlines https://www.cargolux.com/
DHL Aviation https://aviationcargo.dhl.com/contacts/acs
RVL Aviation https://www.rvl-group.com/
West Atlantic Cargo Airlines https://westatlantic.eu/
Helicopter Charter Operator of the Year
This Award recognises the efforts of any helicopter (rotary) charter operator from around the world.
Atlas Helicopters https://www.atlashelicopters.co.uk
Castle Air https://www.castleair.co.uk/
Sloane Helicopters https://www.sloanehelicopters.com
Handling Agent/FBO of the Year
This Award recognises the efforts of any passenger or cargo aircraft handling agent or FBO provider from around the world.
Farnborough Airport https://www.farnboroughairport.com/
London Southend Jet Centre https://www.londonsouthendjetcentre.com/
Omni Handling https://www.omnihandling.com/
Signature Flight Support https://www.signatureflight.com/
Sky Valet https://www.skyvalet.com/
XLR Executive Jet Centres https://xlrjetcentres.com/
Aircraft Manufacturer of the Year
This Award recognises the efforts of a manufacturer, of any type of aircraft, who has contributed to developing and supporting the air charter industry.
Cessna by Textron Aviation https://cessna.txtav.com/
Dassault Aviation https://www.dassault-aviation.com/en/
*OPERATOR MEMBERS ONLY*
The Charter Operators’ Broker of the Year
This Award recognises the efforts of any charter broker (passenger or cargo, bizjet or commercial) from around the world. Only operators may vote for brokers to win this award and all non operator votes will be discounted.
Air Charter Service https://www.aircharter.co.uk
Air Charter Travel https://www.aircharter.uk.com/
Air Partner https://www.airpartner.com
Chapman Freeborn https://chapmanfreeborn.aero/en
Hunt & Palmer https://www.huntandpalmer.com/
The Air Charter Excellence Awards will take place at the Hilton Metropole, Brighton, on 17 November 2022.
The six finalists in each category have been shortlisted above. Our judging panel of independent industry experts will account for 60% of the overall vote and the remaining 40% will be from Association members’ votes. For the NextGen Young Person of the Year and Sir Michael Marshall Sustainability in Aviation awards, the winners will only be voted on by our panel of independent judges. All finalists have been asked to submit a bio to support their nomination.
* ONLY MEMBERS may vote * and the link has been sent to all members direct. If you have not received this, please email us. Any votes received from non-members will be discounted. We ask that you do not share this voting link publicly or to anyone outside of the membership.
Each member may cast TWO votes. Please note that in order to verify that each vote is genuinely from a member of The ACA, we require your full name, member company name and company email address.
The deadline for voting is Friday 23 September 2022.