Stay up to date with the latest from The Air Charter Association and aviation industry news.
22nd June 2022
Nominations for The Air Charter Excellence Awards 2022 are open!
We look forward to welcoming you to this prestigious and highly anticipated event, to celebrate excellence in our industry.
Nominations for any aviation company around the world can be made, by any person or organisation. You do not have to be a member of The ACA to nominate or to be nominated.
Nominees will be shortlisted and then members of The ACA, together with a panel of independent industry experts will vote on the nominations.
The votes of the independent industry experts will account for 60% of the overall vote and the remaining 40% to the Association Members’ Vote.
Nominate now at https://forms.office.com/r/y7sWu2TjHV
The deadline for nominations is Friday 29 July 2022.