Stay up to date with the latest from The Air Charter Association and aviation industry news.
17th October 2018
Funds raised for fly2help, BACA’s Charity for 2018
BACA is delighted to confirm that, thanks to the generosity of its members, we have raised a fantastic amount of almost £ 15,000 for charity fly2help.
To put this into perspective, this sum would fund, for example, six family Air Smiles Days, ten student places at a week long Aim High Educational Programme, a Grand Day Out for 40 beneficiaries and two large group Air Smiles Days.
See further details about the charity’s mission statement here.
The charity is planning to put the funds raised towards the following events:-
- 21st September – Family ASD at Gloucestershire Airport
- 4th November – Family ASD at Southampton – Signature FBO
- TBC – Family ASD at Newquay – hosted by Weston Aviation
- February 2019 – Aim High week at Gloucestershire Airport
- Grand Day Out in 2019 – London Biggin Hill Airport