The Air Charter Association is the leading association focussed on the role of the air charter broker in the aviation market. Our goal is to raise and maintain standards of conduct in the air charter market.
Welcome to the website of The Air Charter Association.
The Air Charter Association is the leading association focussed on the role of the air charter broker in the aviation market. Our goal is to raise and maintain standards of conduct in the air charter market, and to promote integrity and ethical business practices, so that members can deal with each other (and clients can deal with our members) with confidence. We are working hard to benefit our members in the air charter market, and currently we have over 200 members, including air charter brokers, charter airlines, airports and FBOs, business aircraft operators, consultants and many others. We address the whole air charter market, from helicopters, to business jets, to commercial passenger, to cargo.
There are many benefits of membership, and these include:
- A code of practice and rules that seek to raise market standards and give meaning to The ACA membership as a standard of conduct in the air charter market.
- An Air Charter Association endorsed accreditation scheme that is run by Argus and which provides a genuine benchmark for standards of market conduct.
- Thought leadership, training and shared issues and ideas to help make the market work better for members and for all participants, including an on-line training platform.
- A number of fantastic networking opportunities, including two spectacular lunches which are attended by hundreds of members and guests at some of London’s largest formal venues.
- Informal networking, such as a golf day and other ad hoc events.
- Membership of the Baltic Exchange, which is one of the most prestigious organisations in the City of London. Members have access to the meeting rooms, lounge, bar and excellent restaurant at the Baltic Exchange building in the heart of London’s business sector.
- A free internal online publicity and news service between members is provided, and The Air Charter Association is represented at many aviation events, at which members can participate.
- Informal access to the Chairman and Council to help resolve conflicts between members or between members and third parties.
- Access to offers to members posted by other members or third parties offering preferential terms or other benefits.
New members who embrace our ideals and who wish to benefit from membership are invited to join us via the links provided on the website.